Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 1

A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

1. I was born on Father's Day the year I was born.
2. I once ran over my brother's leg with a car.
3.I went to 5 diffent elementary schools.
4. My mom can tell your future.
5. She said I would be famous.
6. My first one night stand came after my first orgy.
7. When I was 17, my biggest dissapointment was not making the wedding dress for my high school fashion show.
8. The first time I tried weed was with my younger and older brother.
9. When I was 8 I fell on the corner of a table that left a scar right imbetween my eyes.
10. My mom once moved our family to the Bahamas to harvest beans.
11. The first girl I ever slept next to, introduced me the first boy I ever slept next to.
12. I once snuck into the pent house suite of a hotel on the beach, that cost $7,000 a night, just to stay up and watch the sun rise.
13.When I miss someone, It leads to fears of my own mortality.
14. I threw up all night on my 22 birthday party.
15. I played baseball on a team in the second grade.

No comments: